How do I benefit from the consultation with an expert?
St Matthew.fr provides an array of accounting, tax planning and business consulting services (see our services page) and can provide fresh insight and new angles to solving your tax and business problems.
This is our consulting approach: By looking at a business situation from an outside perspective, the solution often appears obvious. Our goal is to shine new light on an issue and show you a new perspective so you are able to break out-of-the-box.
You Are in the Driving Seat
Our consultations take 1 hour and are conducted over the phone. Our advice is completely impartial. And we will be both clear and honest. We won’t give you part of the picture in the hope (or possibility) of selling you further services later on. That is not how we operate. You will get the full benefits from our experienced, professional consultants.
We will speak about your issues. We will do so formally or informally. Which ever approach is most comfortable for you. You may have a prepared set of questions or you may allow us to highlight the services that we can provide. That will be up to you. We all have different ways of effective communication. By working with you we, at St Matthew.fr, are experienced enough to quickly establish what best works, for you.
Possible issues that can be discussed during a telephone consultation include:
- Managerial problems
- Restructuring or Succession
- Major domestic events in your life and their consequences for business
- New product idea
- Business Expansion (or reduction)
How does it work?
The ordering process of the consultation is as follows:
- Order: First, fill the order form. You will receive an email with information about the payment.
- Appointments: Once we receive your payment, we will contact you for an appointment confirmation with you. Please allow for at least 1 hour.
- Qualification: Should we, based on the information you provide, come to the conclusion that we are not able to help you, we will let you know in advance. Any fees already paid will be refunded in full.
- Costs: The consultation will cost £ 250. The maximum duration of the call is one hour. If you choose any of our service or solution packages, we will off-set the consultation costs in full.
- Preparation: It is very important that you prepare properly for the interview. We will be available for the full hour, but it is your time and it is for you to use it effectively. We find that it helps to write down any questions in advance.
The telephone call is made, usually within 7 days. But we are happy, where possible, to offer dates and times inside or outside this period.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied you can halt your consultation at any time within the first 5 minutes at absolutely no cost and obtain a full refund. Beyond the 5 minute mark you are committed to the review agreed in your application.